From 27 July to 12 August 2012 and for 18 days, the world’s attention will focus on London and the 2012 Olympic Games, making the city the first to officially host the Games for three times! This universal celebration of athleticism, combined with the enthusiasm of the host city, promises to be unforgettable for all who are lucky to participate or attend in person.
With a team consisted of talented and enthusiastic people with a great experience in sports’ broadcasting and reporting, mediaCo FSS is dedicated to assist you organise your filming, production, event or media research in London, during the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Whether you want to set up TV, film, corporate, stills, advertising shoots or do a research in London and the UK, mediaCo FSS is here to arrange it for you! We all know how stressful, filming can be without a local expert who can plan and organise everything for you.
If you are a member of the media and you are planning to cover the Games, mediaCo FSS is here for you to make your visit productive and stress free!
Our team of experienced researchers, fixers, TV directors, producers, cameramen and soundmen will make sure that your filming abroad feels like home!
mediaCo FSS offers a competitive Full Support Services package covering all the needs of your filming:
- Research – Location Scouting & Studio Hire
- Budgeting (securing the best available rates), Scheduling & Call sheets
- Fluent fixers, runners, chaperones in 9 languages (Greek, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Swedish, Japanese and Korean) and airport meet and greet service
- Contact with local authorities, handling visas and filming permits – Police Permissions & Parking
- Logistics – Accommodation to suit any budget – Food and Entertainment
- Transportation within the UK: flights, trains, car hire, taxis, couriers
- Source all technical crew – directors, producers, sound technicians, cameramen, assistants, jib operators etc
- Source kit including HD camera, sound, Jibs, cranes, dollys, steadicams, cherry pickers, helicopters
- Satellite links (radio & TV)
- Provide production support staff including art department, make up, wardrobe, caterers and security, casts and props
- Extras, contributors, contestants, audience finding
- Health & Safety – Risk Assessments & any insurance requirements plus on site medical staff
- Post production: full edit facilities, online and offline editors inc. avid & final cut pro, sound mixers, colourists, voice over artists, scripts and all paperwork, translating, subtitling and proof reading
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your shoot. We‘ll be happy to help!